This is my go to everyday "mom" makeup routine. You know when you only have a few minutes to pull yourself together and look like you actually slept enough and put in some effort. These are my favorite products for that easy natural look.
- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint: I sampled this through birchbox and found it to be the perfect mix of everything I look for in a foundation/base. It doesn't break me out, it has awesome coverage, and my face isn't an oil slick by the end of the day.
- Original Beauty Blender: Pretty much every one has heard about this now, its one of those holy grail products that is totally worth the hype. It applies foundation flawlessly and its so easy to use. It prevents that awful cake face look and blends concealer seamlessly.
- Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer: I actually mix a little of this in with the Matte Moisture Tint to get that glowing radiant look.
- Maybelline NY Dream Lumi Touch Concealer: Under eye concealer to hide those pesky dark circles.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose: My lips have been so chapped lately with the change of seasons and pregnancy. This is my favorite healing lip balm that also has the prettiest wash of color.
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: This is a great all-purpose highlighting powder. Sometimes I use in on my cheekbones, but mostly I use it on my eyes to brighten them up.
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Berry: I don't know if I've used the words natural and glowing enough, but this is my favorite blush for that. Its close to my natural blushing shade, it has a pretty sheen to it and last all day.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Yes. It is almost that amazing. I have short lashes and this gives me length, fullness, and curl. So fabulous, especially when I don't put much effort in to my actual eye makeup.
That takes me 10 minutes or less. Even if I have more time to do more I usually don't just because I love the way this looks.
Do you have any go-to easy makeup products or looks?