Here are some of the things that have gotten me through the first 6 weeks of being a new mom.
1. Motherhood Maternity Nursing Tanks: These are awesome. They have built in cups that unhook for easy access, they're slimming to hold in that extra baby jiggle, and they're comfy. I wear them all the time.
2. Korres Lip Butter Glaze: My makeup routine these days is very minimal, I guess that tends to happen when you're running on fumes. I love this moisturizing lip glaze that adds a pop of color to make a huge difference in brightening up my face. I feel slightly more put together when I wear this.
3. Milkmakers Lactation Cookies: I was skeptical if these would make a difference in my milk supply but they have. I have a recipe to make them on my own so I won't have shell out a fortune on them every month.
5. Thermos Insulated Hydration Bottle: It's crazy how thirsty nursing makes you. I keep this water bottle with me 24/7 and it keeps my water icy cold.
6. Kindle Paperwhite: I've been reading tons of books while I nurse, that or watching supernatural reruns. My new kindle paperwhite has LED lights built in so I can read in the middle of the night without waking up my husband.
7. The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter: After growing a baby for nine months your skin is a tad bit tired and stretched out that coupled with the fact that we live in the desert I'm constantly in the need for some serious skin hydration. I love the body shop's thick body butters, and coconut is definitely the best.
8. JJ Cole Diaper Bag: I'm super happy with this diaper bag, its got plenty of pockets inside and out, and it doesn't really look like a diaper bag.