4.14.2013

Evy: One Month Old


I'm only a little tiny bit sorry that it's been so long since I've posted anything. But my husband and I have been wrapped up in getting to know our sweet little girl. I can't believe she's a month old, its only the beginning of the lifetime of love we will have for her. Mommyhood has been both easier and tougher than I had imagined. Learning how to nurse was hard (and painful), spending the majority of the day enjoying every little sound and expression coming from this tiny person is easy. Those are just the tip of the things that come along with being in the new mommy club.

I feel so unbelievably blessed to have such a sweet healthy baby and to have as much support as I have had from my husband. I can't imagine having to do all of this without him.







3 comments:

  1. She's so gorgeous! I'm glad you have lots of support around you and you're enjoying motherhood. I look forward to more posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, she is a gorgeous little thing! I hope she's normally as happy as she is in these pictures. happy babies are always better than cranky babies. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs