1. Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n' Play Sleeper: This thing is amazing. She's slept in it every single night since we brought her home, it sits at the perfect level beside our bed and keeps her nice and snuggly. Now we're starting to transition into taking naps in her crib.
2. Boppy Noggin Nest Head Support: We use this in conjunction with the Rock 'n' Play Sleeper to keep her little head nice a round.
3. Aden and Anais Muslin Swaddle Blankets: We have received countless baby blankets since Evy has been born, I guess they are a favorite baby gift to give. But these are our favorite by a landslide. They are soft, lightweight, and big. Perfect for swaddling, using to cover the carseat, and keeping little baby nice and comfy. They come in lots of cute patterns. We also have matching crib sheets.
4. Chicco Keyfit30 Infant Carseat: This is one of the top safety rated carseats, thank goodness for that since we got rear-ended when she was 5 days old and already had to replace it. Its especially great for little babies since it has a handy little insert. Also it is super easy to get in and out of the car.
5. Pampers Swaddlers Newborn Diapers: These were the diapers provided at the hospital, they work like a charm. They are super-absorbant, fit perfectly, and have that handy wetness indicator. We also tried out Huggies Little Snugglers which we hated, had an almost immediate blow out. I also recently tried out The Honest Company's diapers, which are non-toxic hypoallergenic etc. etc. We didn't care for them, they weren't as absorbent and felt stiff and papery.
6. Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier: Evy only tolerates a pacifier sometimes and for just a little bit before she spits it out. But this one is her favorite, it buys us some silence every once in while.
7. First Year's Infant to Toddler Bath Tub: You can put it in the bathtub or in the kitchen sink, the removable sling keeps little babies from falling down into the water. Evy LOVES bath time, this bath tub works great for us and will continue to as she gets bigger.
8. The Honest Company Shampoo & Body Wash: I just discovered this in a trial kit it's amazing. Smells like an orange creamsicle and doesn't dry Evy's hair or body. It's natural and organic and I love it just as much for my own use. I know it'll be a staple of ours for a long time.
9. Carter's 4 Piece Set: Our absolute favorite clothes, adorable, soft, and comes in convenient sets. She wears the little sleepers at night and the onesies during the day. Easy Peasy.